Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Interviewed Kit!

Blue: Kanani Eva (me)
Green: Kit


Hello everyone! Today I'll be interviewing my friend Kit! After this, me and Kanani Ania will compare how the two girls are different.


Well, Kit. Are you ready to start with the questions?
Sure am! Fire away! Ha ha...
Okay then! Let's get started...


What is your favorite color? Well, my favorite color is green.
What is your favorite animal? Well, I don't know, I like turtles but I also like dogs.
What are a few of your hobbies? I like swimming, and I like playing baseball.
What do you like to do in your free time? I like to play with Josefina and Natalie.
What's your favorite type of music? I like pop and country.
What's your favorite movie? I like the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe from the Narnia Chronicles.
What is your favorite book? I like all the books from the Narnia Chronicles.
Do you like inside or outside? I like both because they both have ups and downs. In summer, it can be pretty hot outside and in spring it can be pretty nice. But in winter, you have to stay inside and play board games which is fun.
What is your favorite food? I like pizza!


Thanks for letting me interview you, Kit!
No problem, it was my pleasure!
It'll be great for our blog. I really appreciate it. Shall we say goodbye now? 
I guess so!
Goodbye everyone! Thanks for reading!


3 comments: