Saturday, December 14, 2013

What I want for Christmas

Hellooooooooooooooooooo my friends! It's me, Kanani Eva! Today I'll be telling you what I want for Christmas!


I want this because I think it looks cozy and it looks good on me! ;)


MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!! And they look so nice and cozy- for these cold winter months!


This isn't exactly good to wear in winter (in Hawaii it would be fine!), but it's nice for those summer days when you want something tropical. It also is great for me to show off my Hawaiian background.


I want this mostly for the shorts, but the shirt's okay.


This would look so pretty in my hair, if I do say so myself!


Everyone in our house wants one of these, it looks so fun!


These would be perfect for my walks on the beach (or anywhere else for that matter)!



Well... that's pretty much it.

BBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

~Kanani Eva Akina


No comments:

Post a Comment