Saturday, January 7, 2017

Halloween 2016; and a Rapunzel Photo-shoot from May (Ania)

Aloha darling followers, how are you? I can hardly believe it is already 2017! Where did 2016 go? Excellent question. Today I bring you pictures from two different days, I had forgotten to post them until now, so I hope you don't mind two post's worth of pictures in one.  
The first one is from Halloween night, I wanted to show you my costume this year. The theme was Regency, because of Caroline's birthday choice.  And since I didn't have a dress, (all the others were taken as well), I had to get creative.


I borrowed my sister's coat and slipped it on over this outfit I put together, which I am rather proud of.


I think I looked rather cute, what do you think? If you'd like to see Lu's full post, you can click here.
Onto post two!

~Rapunzel Disney-bound-ish thing back in May-ish~
My lovely hair was accented by these clips Lu and her mum got at a dollar store, since she didn't want to risk real flowers staining my hair.









Well that's all for now! Talk to me down below, what did you go as for Halloween? How is your 2017 going so far? A Christmas post will hopefully be up soon!
Aloha!
~Ania


2 comments:

  1. Love that first shot! Very Hollywood!

    Those flower clips are adorable. makes it look like she is wearing a flower crown.

    Photo shoot well done!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! My sisters have told me that I can be a little bit dramatic, I guess it shows in my posing sometimes! :P
      ~Ania

      Delete