Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hiya!

Hi Everyone! Ania here, I am soooo soooo sooo sorry about the lack of posts! I'm horrible about this blog thingy...Well, let's face it! I'm a procrastinator! in other words...I might take pictures, but...I never get them posted because I think about it for too long!
anywho!Yesterday was Saige's B-day! Happy late B-day sis! (We're planning on doing her a party probably next week!)
Did I tell you guys that we got a newish sister? actually...she isn't very new anymore! Lu got her in July! Gosh, it has been awhile since I've been on here!
anyway, here's a picture,
 She's between Kit and Ruthie in age,  she's really fun to play with, and really sweet too....
anyway!
I think...that's about it! I just wanted to say hullo and I'm sorry to all of our lovely followers! Thank you for being patient! I will try to get my game together with the Blog!

2 comments: